All orders over $120 or heavy weight packages are automatically sent with a signature required at our expense. We want to ensure you will receive your product safe and sound. We suggest you provide an address where you are available to sign for the package during normal business hours. If, for any reason, you are not available to sign for the package at the time of delivery, the carrier will hold the package at their local office for your convenience.
Articles in this section
- Where can I order? Can I place an order over the phone?
- I’m interested in one of the bundles you have available but want a different item/color. Can I switch out the one I don’t want and replace it with another item?
- I placed an order and didn’t receive a confirmation email/shipping confirmation email. What do I do?
- I just placed an order and received my order confirmation but did not have a tracking number. What do I do?
- I placed an order but forgot to add my discount code/my discount code wasn't applied. Can you apply it for me?
- Can I use separate cards for my purchase (split payment)?
- I corrected my shipping address in my account after I placed my order. Will my correction appear on my current order?
- I made a mistake on my order, what can I do? I ordered the wrong item, what can I do?
- I wanted to place an order but I missed the sale. Can I still get the sale price?
- Can I add an item to my order? Can I remove an item from my order?