Sweet Sweat should be stored in a cool, dry place. If exposed to heat during transit or if left in a hot place such as the car, it can melt and liquefy. If this occurs, you can place it in a refrigerator for 24-hours and it will solidify back to normal. We can assure you the product itself is still the same. If you have any further concerns, reach out to our Customer Support team and we’ll be happy to address it further.
Articles in this section
- What is Sweet Sweat?
- Where can I apply Sweet Sweat?
- Do I have to exercise for Sweet Sweat to work?
- Will Sweet Sweat help me lose weight or burn more calories?
- There are so many Sweet Sweat options. How do I choose? What’s the difference between the Stick and Jar? What’s the difference between the scents (Original, Unscented, Coconut, Citrus Mint and Tropical)?
- Can I get a free Sweet Sweat sample? I want to try it before I buy it.
- How do I wash Sweet Sweat out of my clothes?
- My Sweet Sweat melted and is liquid now. What do I do? Where should I store Sweet Sweat?
- What is the scent for the Original Sweet Sweat?
- How much Sweet Sweat should I apply? How should I apply it?