While the Sweet Sweat gel may help increase sweating, it is your exercise routine and diet that will help you lose the weight or gain muscle. The workout is key-- it is the activation for Sweet Sweat and the Waist Trimmer. Additionally, Sweet Sweat is a great support for your warm-up and recovery time.
Articles in this section
- What is Sweet Sweat?
- Where can I apply Sweet Sweat?
- Do I have to exercise for Sweet Sweat to work?
- Will Sweet Sweat help me lose weight or burn more calories?
- There are so many Sweet Sweat options. How do I choose? What’s the difference between the Stick and Jar? What’s the difference between the scents (Original, Unscented, Coconut, Citrus Mint and Tropical)?
- Can I get a free Sweet Sweat sample? I want to try it before I buy it.
- How do I wash Sweet Sweat out of my clothes?
- My Sweet Sweat melted and is liquid now. What do I do? Where should I store Sweet Sweat?
- What is the scent for the Original Sweet Sweat?
- How much Sweet Sweat should I apply? How should I apply it?