Here are some helpful tips on how to clean the Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer! We highly recommend purchasing our Trimmer Cleaning Spray for an easy, fresh cleaning process. You won’t regret it! Let us know if you have any questions not addressed below:
- Daily use of the trimmers should be followed by wiping the neoprene side of the trimmer with a dry cloth. If you have our Trimmer Cleaning Spray, shake well and spray several times to cover the entire Trimmer area. Then, wipe clean and set out to dry.
- If you don’t have the spray, not to worry. You can use a warm wet towel or washcloth. Push gently down and wipe to remove any remaining oil, sweet sweat, or other moisture.
- Allow your trimmers to thoroughly air dry after each use. Avoid extended periods of moisture in enclosed spaces to prevent bacterial growth.
- For a deeper clean, let Trimmer Cleaning Spray sit for 5 minutes on Trimmer before you wipe it clean.
- You can still achieve a deep clean without the spray by placing the trimmer in warm water with light detergent. Swish it around and use a rag to gently clean the inside of any residue. Do not use any type of conditioner or fabric softener as this will take away from the velcro stick. We recommend deep washing the trimmer after multiple uses, with light soap and water vs a simple wipe down.
Machine Wash: (1-2 times per month)
Pat dry excess sweat. Place Waist Trimmer in a mesh carry bag or laundry bag. Wash cold on gentle cycle in front load washer only. Hang dry. Do not tumble dry.
With frequent use, your Sweet Sweat® Waist Trimmer will last 6-8 months. Can last up to one year with less frequent use.
Check out the video below for a demonstration using Light Detergent: